Be Like Mentor
“Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.” ~ John Crosby
- An effective mentoring program supports the development of leaders while simultaneously fostering healthy work relationships.
- It helps develop the strategic direction and continuing growth of the company through succession planning.
- A successful mentoring program requires significant management as well as employee support and commitment.
- This presentation will help you understand our mentoring program and the benefits you will receive by participating in it.
- Mentoring taps a basic instinct most people share – the desire to pass on their learning, to help other people develop and fulfill their potential.
About the author:
Muhammad Farhan holds a MBA (HRD) from SZABIST, majoring in Strategic HRD, Learning & Development, Performance & Reward Management, Human Capital Management System. He is certified SHRM-SCP, (SPHRi), and (PHRi) and currently doing (GPHR℠) from HRCI, SHRM, USA. Lately, qualified for CIPD Experience Assessment and now one step closer to becoming Chartered Member of the CIPD (MCIPD). Farhan is a brilliant problem solver and a highly engaging speaker. His innovative and out of the box thinking approach have led to surprising business improvements for various clients. He has worked in the UAE and Pakistan.
The article was first published on Linkedin in February 2018.
Copyright information: The article and content picture has been published with permission from the author. Title picture is the property of ASQ Ottawa Valley Section not associated with the original writing.